“Spirit” -- the official road rep of the Flight for the Human Spirit
The 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor is the last all steel truck that Ford designed and produced. It is extremely rare with only 2,270 being built.
This particular truck is being completely customized to celebrate the world of street racing trucks and will replace the First F-150 Tremor that was sadly destroyed in a fire last fall.
It will be named “Spirit” to celebrate the Human Spirit that lives within each of us to accomplish whatever we set out to do.
The Flight for the Human Spirit began with a dream after pilot Michael Combs overcame a life threatening illness. He then went on to set six world records and inspire more than 29 million people to follow their dreams.
“Spirit” represents the fire and determination in each of us to stand out and overcome anything. It's the spirit to win, the spirit to dream, the spirit to beat cancer, the spirit to love -- all are embraced with this truck. Within you lies the ability to accomplish all that you set out to do. NEVER GIVE UP!
- Powered by 3.5L Twin Turbo Ecoboost Engine with 4.10 Axle Ratio
- Lowered 5.5” in Rear and 3.0” in Front
- Borla Performance Exhaust System
- 22” Forgiato Custom Wheels built especially for this project
- K&N Cold Air Intake Filter
- Custom Tuned and tested at over 450 Horse Power
- Cross Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- Tuned Shocks for Racing and Street Performance
- Tonneau Cover by A.R.E. Accessories
- Wide Body Design adding 4” to Stock Truck Width
- Owner: Six time aviation world record holder— Michael F. Combs
For more information or for a special appearance at your event contact us.